DetailsPULSAtron Series A Plus Metering Pump 12 GPD @ 150 PSI, 115 VAC Suffix Code Option  Black tubing on suction, discharge, and return line if applicable. Dual Manual Control Stroke frequency and stroke length are manually adjustable. 100:1 max turndown.
General Description Pulsafeeder PULSAtron Series A Plus chemical metering pumps are positive displacement, diaphragm type pumps. Output volume is adjustable while pumps are in operation from zero to maximum capacity. The PULSAtron Series A Plus guided check valves, with their state-of-the-art seat and ball designs, provide precise seating, and excellent priming and suction life characteristics. Out timing circuit is highly reliable and, by design, virtually unaffected by temperature, EMI and other electrical disturbances. Series A Plus pumps continue to meet their specifications for pressure and capacity even during extended use. That's because of our high quality solenoid and special enclosure that effectively dissipates heat. Agency Approved and water resistant for demanding outdoor and indoor applications. Pump Controls Adjustment is by means of readily accessible dial knobs, one for changing stroke length and the other for changing stroke frequency. Both knobs are located opposite the liquid handling end. Drive Assembly The pump drive is totally enclosed with no exposed moving parts. Electronics are housed in chemical resistant enclosure at the rear of the pump for maximum protection against chemical spillage. Average electrical power consumption is 50 Watts. Materials of Construction See Specifications tab. Chemical metering pump housing shall be of chemically resistant PBT thermoplastic. All exposed fasteners are stainless steel. Valve seat and seal ring are renewable by replacing the cartridge valve assembly. Pulsafeeder PULSAtron Series A Plus Chemical Metering Pump - Key Features
- Manual Control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length.
- Highly Reliable timing circuit.
- Circuit Protection against voltage and current upsets.
- Solenoid Protection by thermal overload with auto-reset.
- Water Resistant, for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Internally Dampened To Reduce Noise.
- Guided Ball Check Valve Systems, to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics.
- Few Moving Parts and Wall Mountable.
- Safe & Easy Priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard).
- Reliable metering performance.
- Rated "hot" for continuous duty.
- Leak-free, sealless, liquid end.