Bromine Chlorine Test Kit with two comparative slides (0.1 to 1.0 ppm and 1.0 to 6.0 ppm).
- Fill one test tube to 5 ml mark with the water to be sampled.
- Add one DPD #1R tablet to the test tube. Cap the test tube and shake until the tablet is fully dissolved.
- Insert tube into the octa-slide viewer and compare to the test sample color to obtain the Free Chlorine reading.
- If sample is too dark, use the 1 to 6 ppm color bar.
- Total Residual and Conbined Chlorine
- Add one DPD #3R tablet to the same water sample and dissolve the tablet in full.
- Insert into Octa-Slide viewer and read results.