- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
- 2 water meter inputs, 2 drum switch inputs, conductivity input, a flow switch input, a 4-20 mA output, and a 4-20 mA input are all standard features.
- The 4-20 mA input can be used with a transmitter for one of the following: remote conductivity, makeup conductivity, pH, ORP, percent, pressure, milliamps, flow rates, or traced chemistry control. This transmitter can be added in the field.
- Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
- Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
- Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
- Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user-friendly menu interface.
- 1575e Controller can be used in boiler, cooling tower, or condensate applications when used with the appropriate conductivity sensor.
- Single circuit board design improves reliability.
- No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and feed schedule clock features are standard.