Lakewood Instruments Model [ 140 ] Cooling Tower Controllers include (3) output relays and (1) water meter input, (1) conductivity input, (1) flow switch input, and (1) 4-20mA output. Control cooling tower conductivity with setpoint and scheduled feed via (2) chemical feed pumps and (1) blowdown valve
- Use this Controller for cooling towers.
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Scheduled feed, which can use two relays for biocides or other chemicals.
- One (1) water meter input, conductivity input, flow switch input, and 4-20 mA output are all standard features.
- Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
- Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
- The enclosure is rated NEMA 4X.
- Power selector switch for 115 or 230 vac operation.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
- Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
- Single circuit board design improves reliability.
- No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and biocide features are standard.
- Multiple methods of chemical feed for application flexibility.