DetailsCHEM-TECH XPV Series Peristaltic Metering Pump
33 GPD @ 100 PSI, 115 VAC
Automatic, Manual, Cycle or Daily Timer, Pulse Input, 4-20mA Input
The pump has 5 operating modes (Fixed Speed, Cycle Timer, Daily Timer, Pulse Input, 4-20ma Input), Prime button, water meter input, and Relay Outputs (Stop Input, Low 4-20 Alarm pt, High 4-20 Alarm pt, Circuit Failure, Pump Running).
Pulsafeeder CHEM-TECH XPV Series peristaltic chemical metering pumps are peristaltic technology metering pumps. The CHEM-TECH Series XPV pump combines the best in variable speed peristaltic pump technology with state-of-the-art control electronics, providing unparalleled performance, control, and value. The Series XPV represents the leading edge of microprocessor performance management that allows a variety of choices of input signal types, and onboard timer programs to customize this pump to any application.
The pump is equipped with an LCD display and control buttons mounted above the peristaltic head. Simple, intuitive program selections and clearly displays operating parameters (Buttons: Prime, Stop, Back, Enter, Up, Down; Lights: Run, Stop, Fault).
The pump drive is totally enclosed with no exposed moving parts.
Materials of Construction
See Specifications tab. The compact, injection-molded housing and pump head offer both affordability and chemical resistance. All exposed fasteners are stainless steel. Peristaltic tubing is renewable by replacement.
Pulsafeeder CHEM-TECH XPV Series peristaltic Chemical Metering Pump - Key Features
- Variable Speed Motor.
- Fully Scalable 4-20mA Input.
- Hall Effect Input.
- Contacting Head Water Meter Input.
- Flow Totalization. Accurately reports the volume pumped at the touch of a button.
- Cycle Timer. Run automatically at set intervals.
- Daily Timer. Inject chemicals based on days of the week.
- LCD Display. Simple, intuitive program selections and clearly displays operating parameters.
- Reliable metering performance.
- Mixed fluid capable. Inherently degassing.
- Extended tube life.
- Rugged, sealed gear train.
- Easy tube change-out.
- Chemical resistant materials.
- Simple installation.